Wednesday 27 September 2023

TIME TO BE NEGATIVE.. THE SOMERTON MAN CODE PAGE REVEALS MORE... HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT...

 ...THE CODE PAGE AS RARELY SEEN...


All that's happened here is that I've turned the code page negative. I then photographed it in the sunlight.

Here's what you should try, and don't worry, it's not going to harm you no matter what your illustrious leader may have told you :)

The first thing is to simply slowly examine visually, take your time, and make a note of which areas look most interesting or unusual. For a start, you might see that some parts of this page look far darker than others.

Here's a close-up and there are many more but I am hoping that you will take some close-ups of your own:

 
Now look at the top left area of the page above and compare it to the marked version:



Interesting isn't it...

Now let's look at a copy of the original plain photograph, this one was given to me by Gerry Feltus many years ago and he had obtained it from the Advertiser:




This is what is known as 'Hidden in Plain Sight'...




The image of the code page was negative in the first instance that's why it looks so pale. You will notice that there are some extremely dark areas that brighten up when you turn the image negative.

It would be well worth your while to spend time pouring over these images, so much that you can find. I would also suggest that you take some photos of the page whilst it is suspended and take them at various positions and oblique angles. See what you can see.

This is the page where I first found microcode and from there over a period of years I learned techniques that eventually allowed me to rip away thin layers of ink and to reveal the presence of microcode. You will see many examples of tiny writing in various locations on the negative image.
Share:

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool. There seems to be tiny writing everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it too! I printed it out and applied a special light I use for my vintage camera.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for that Phil. Can I ask what sort of camera you are using? In the image in the Post above, if you take pics at different oblique angles or even just view it from different sides and at oblique angles with lighting as you have said, there is a mountain of information to be seen.
      I am particularly interested in Glass Plate photos. I think that the code page was photographed that way.

      Delete
  2. Fascinating isn't it. If you take a look inside the letter D at the end of line 1 and then move down to the last line, fourth letter in from the right, a T,drop down vertically to the 'flourish' and you will see a little 'tag' with 4 numbers in it. In the end its far better if you take the time and discover the examples and there are very many to view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil, nicely engineered unit. Have just now published a new post and it is a breathtaking example of concealment. You were in at the beginning :) Would you be able to take a few random pics? I realise that its not the same as a digital camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Once I get a chance, I’m on a business trip I forgot my Nikon of all things!

      Delete

Hi
Welcome to the Tamam Shud Blog, widely regarded as the most trusted fact and evidence-based blog on the Somerton Man case.
Visit our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOamLze8PyNDafjjBGGngJQ

ABOUT US and OUR RECORD

Learn more about, when the blog started our location plus a long list of 'finds' and new evidence discovered by this blog