Tuesday 14 June 2022

SOMERTON MAN CODE: A 1914 RUBAIYAT CALENDAR VERSION

 COVER OF 1914 RUBAIYAT OF OMAR KHAYYAM
CALENDAR VERSION




I know that many followers of this blog are also collectors of all things Rubaiyat. Someone has kindly sent a copy of their 1914 Calendar version of the ROK and I thought I would post it here. 

I have the rest of the copy in a Zip file if anyone like a copy please contact me by the Contact page with your email address and I will forward a copy to you. The book itself looks to be in excellent condition, the photography is maybe not so good :)


Share:

1 comment:

  1. An aside, my understanding is that it was a similar Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam that was found amongst the possessions of Irish patriot Sir Roger Casement.. the belongings are in the possession of the Metropolitan Police Museum in London. Officialdom of the Rubaiyat will be struck by the extraordinary skills of the illustrator of this particular book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Welcome to the Tamam Shud Blog, widely regarded as the most trusted fact and evidence-based blog on the Somerton Man case.
Visit our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOamLze8PyNDafjjBGGngJQ

ABOUT US and OUR RECORD

Learn more about, when the blog started our location plus a long list of 'finds' and new evidence discovered by this blog