Saturday 30 January 2021

THE FLOURISH AND THE X LINES: AN INVERTED VIEW SHOWS MICRO CODE






 There's always something to be learned. I have often mentioned that when examining individual letters, it's necessary to take images from different angles. For example the letter M from line 1, images can be taken from the left, the right, beneath, and from above. You always get a slightly different result depending on the angle and the lighting used.

In the image at the top of the page, you can see one result when I took a much wider angle shot of the 'flourish' at the bottom of the page and I took it from the top of the page looking down to the base at an angle of about 45 degrees. It was taken in daylight and with a macro lens and I used the flash. No infrared on this occasion but there will be next time.


So, whilst I was at that task I thought I would do the same for the crossed lines in the centre of the page, I took 2 images as you will see, the second image was focused on the letter X end of the two lines and again it was inverted, in daylight, flash and macro lens, no infrared.


Inverted image of the crossed lines in the center of the code page, note the presence of micro code.


The X end of the crossed lines on the Somerton Man code page, microcode present

I will be doing another set of these images to see if infrared makes any significant difference.




Share:

2 comments:

  1. I hear things are going to be shaken up, big changes ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got that, a surprise for many. Sad in a way.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Welcome to the Tamam Shud Blog, widely regarded as the most trusted fact and evidence-based blog on the Somerton Man case.
Visit our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOamLze8PyNDafjjBGGngJQ

ABOUT US and OUR RECORD

Learn more about, when the blog started our location plus a long list of 'finds' and new evidence discovered by this blog