Saturday 23 September 2017

SOMERTON MAN: OLD CODES, NEW CODES AND CONCEALMENT 3. SOE CODES & CIPHERS, DOUBLE TRANSPOSITION MESSAGE EXAMPLE


Special Operations Executive

Whilst we are waiting for results from a couple of organisations, I thought I would continue with the release of various code and cypher information from a collection I have built over the years. I am doing this as a direct result of the very positive feedback received from the members of our private list and so I thought I would share more of these examples.

In this post we are looking at an excerpt from an SOE manual for field operatives, it shows how a Double Transposition message is created and deciphered, I hope you enjoy the following:










In the coming days we will post an 'Innocent Letter' example plus a fairly comprehensive list of Secret Inks with development techniques. In all I have perhaps 16 different examples that were in active use in WW2 and probably thereafter.





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Welcome to the Tamam Shud Blog, widely regarded as the most trusted fact and evidence-based blog on the Somerton Man case.
Visit our YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOamLze8PyNDafjjBGGngJQ

ABOUT US and OUR RECORD

Learn more about, when the blog started our location plus a long list of 'finds' and new evidence discovered by this blog